Funfetti Birthday Cake
Cara membuat Funfetti Birthday Cake, resep
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter the bottoms and sides of two 9-inch round cake pans; dust with flour, and tap out the excess.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat the butter, sugar and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light in color and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla until combined.
- Alternate folding the flour mixture and the milk into the batter with a spatula, adding the flour in three additions and the milk in two, starting and ending with the flour, until just smooth. Add the sprinkles, and fold 3 or 4 times until just blended to prevent the colors from bleeding too much. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake the cakes on the same oven rack until golden on top and the centers spring back to the touch, 35 to 40 minutes. Rotate the pans about halfway through if they seem to be browning unevenly. Let cool in the pans about 10 minutes, then turn out onto cooling racks and let cool completely.
- For the frosting: While the cakes cool, beat the butter, salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in the confectioners’ sugar. Once it’s all been added, increase the speed to medium-high, and beat until white and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla until blended. Add 2 tablespoons of the milk, and beat to incorporate. Beat in the remaining milk, one tablespoon at a time (the frosting will be spreadable but not runny). Separate on two bowls and put of the blue color and pink color for coloring
- To assemble: Place 1 cake layer right-side up on a cake plate or stand, and spread with 1 cup of the frosting and plum homemade jam. Top with the second cake layer. Frost the top and sides of the cake with the remaining frosting. Decorate the top with additional sprinkles more candies as you want.
Bahan-bahan dalam resep Funfetti Birthday Cake diatas adalah sebagai berikut
- 2-3 drops of food colouring (I used blue and pink)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup sprinkles and more for decorating
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Butter cream Frosting : 1 Cup salted butter, softened to room temperature (2 sticks or 230 grams)
- Pinch fine salt
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for the pans
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature (115g)
- 3 Cups powdered sugar (450 grams), sifted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Waktu : 105 menit
Porsi : 12 porsi Orang
Resep Funfetti Birthday Cake Pertama kali dapat project birthday cake bingung mau bikin tart model apa karena permintaan pelanggan adalah tart dengan full candies. Akhirnya ngubek2 google nemu Funfetti Cake rasanya cocok dengan imajinasi saya dengan umur yang ultah. Dapat ide bikin Funfetti Cake ternyata tidak begitu sulit hanya saja saya kesulitan mendecor frosting karena ini adalah pertama kalinya jadi maklum masih agak belepotan ditambah dengan peralatan yang seadanya. Voila….i called it “Candyland Funfetti Cake”